My, oh my! Another award ^.^
My award collection is slowly but surely increasing. Thanks, littleonion! I’ve been a little late on posting beacuse lately, I’ve been very busy because of the entrance of a new person in our family. That’s right, I have a new sister! 😀
Okay, back to awards. By the way, did y’all know that Leibster means ‘darling’ in german?
*claps her hands in delight* Isn’t it wonderful!
Okay! Here are the rules:
- Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you. Check!
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked who nominated you. Check!
- Nominate 11 new bloggers. Check!
- Come up with 11 question for your nominees to answer. Check!
- Notify them! Check! =D
So, what am I waiting for? Let’s get started!
1. What book introduced you to the infinite world of reading?
I started reading form when I was very young, so I can’t really remember the ONE book, but it was Enid Blyton who just had me hooked onto reading. I loved her Secret Seven and Mystery series. Man, I loved those!
Our school had a huge basement library where the walls were surrounded by bookshelves. There was a pile of cushions in one corner and board games on the other. I loved that library! Where I lived there weren’t any libraries , so it was the only one I had. There were dusty and boring books everywhere. But if I looked carefully, there would always be a diamond in the pile of dust. And it was was those books that made me into the books fanatic I am now.
2. What is your favorite band/genre of music?
Oh. my. god. There are so many…How to choose?Cranberries, Imagine Dragons, EMINEM, Owlcity, Taylor Swift, Jason Mraz…The list goes ON & ON. 😀
3. What is your favorite book, and what do you think is that book’s theme song?
There comes the dreaded question…favourite book, not books. Fine…I’ll go by the rules. One book. *grumbles* The theme song for the Hunger Games would be Zombie – Cranberries. It just gives this wistful feeling to it, and totally puts the cruelty of the Capitol to the Districts… y’know…
And the violence that caused such silence, who are we mistaken
And then when Katniss started seeing hallucinations of the people she killed…
But you see, it’s not me, it’s not my family,
In your head….They are fighting
And so on, I could paste the lyrics of the whole song 😀
4. What inspired you to make a blog?
I guess that I wanted to share whatever I wrote and all the crafts I did with people who were like me.
5. Divergent, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson: If you have read any (or all) of these series, which faction/district/House would you be in, and who is your godly parent?
- I would be daughter of Athena — but then you don’t get any other superpower of manipulating an element of something, so I would then be Poseidon’s daughter. Closest thing to water bending! Woah!
- I would be in Ravenclaw’s House…Duh! Even though the entrance is in plain sight it’s extremely impossible to enter if you aren’t a Ravenclaw. You have to answer a riddle to enter the house. Isn’t that awesome? (okay, for some people it might not be) I LOVE RAVENCLAWS
- I would be in District Eight- that’s textiles, or agriculture (District 11)
- In Divergent , Dauntless or Erudite. Except I don’t think I would be ab;le suvive Dauntless. Lol 😀 I tried a quiz and it says I’m Divergent 😀
6. What is your favorite classic?
A Little Princess, Heidi and Anne of Green Gables.
7. Have you ever pretended to read a book for the sake of a conversation?
Hmmm….Once, I was really bored and someone I really hated asked me if I had read some book that was really good, according to her. I said something along the lines of ”Umm, I guess I have read it.” and pretended I had read it. And guess what?
Turns out that book was Snow White with a different title. I could have cried with laughter when I realized that. And we were 11 at that time. Imagine an eleven year old reading Snow White. I still giggle when I think about it!
8. Would you rather spend time reading, creating an outline for one of your many story plots, or fangirl over your favorite TV show?
What? What kind of question is this? This is by far the hardest question EVER! Okay, in order…
- Story Writing
I guess I want fangirling to be on 2.05…Is that… allowed?
9. What is your favorite book? Least favorite book?
Books that deserve to be put on gold pedestals:
- Harry Potter
- Percy Jackson and HoH
- Sister’s Grimm
- Lemony Snicket’s
- Hunger Games
The No.1 Book that deserves to be burnt:
After realizing this, I realized that I dont hate any book. Isnt that wierd? Also, I dont think I would be able burn a book. That would be heart rending. So let’s just assume I mean this idiomatically.
I mean, I’m a very choosy reader. I a book doesnt grasp me after the first ten/sometimess twenty pages, I dump it. A while back, I got a nagging feeling if i didnt finish a book even if it the worst book i ever read. Then I realized, there were so many good books in the world so why was I wasting my time on these?
Okay, lately I read The Alchemyst. It was bad, but I really don’t think I want to burn it!
10. What book are you currently reading?
I’m reading A Year Without Autumn, by Liz Kessler. I got attracted by it’s cover, and I’m just starting, so if y’all have read it, leave me a comment and tell me how it is. I’m also FINALLY reading Divergence, by Veronica Roth!
Here they are:
11. What’s the funniest picture you’ve seen online recently?
I don’t know why I find this pic so funny, but when I first saw it, I couldn’t get it. Then it just came to me and I started cracking up so badly 😀
*Drumroll* And for the nominees: Your questions are….
1.What’s your favourite word?
2.If you could rename yourself, what name would it be? And why?
3. If the four elements were put in front of you, and you were told that you were allowed to bend whatever element you chose, then which one would you choose : Earth, Water, Air, or Fire. And why would you choose that element?
4.What is the funniest joke that you have ever heard?
5.Which book had you crying buckets?
6.If you were allowed to escape this world and go and live with any book character/world for a week, then which book would you choose?
7.Who’s your most favourite author?
8.If you could invent anything in the world, regardless of talent or material, then what would you invent?
9.Which book character do you hate the most and would like to punch in the face :D?
11. If you were allowed to have anything in the world as a pet, what would it be? It can even be a crocodile or a dragon!
Okay! That’s done! And thanks again littleonionwrites. Till next time 😀