Yay! I’m back! *jumps into the air up and down*I can’t tell y’all how much I missed blogging! Exams are over, and the summer hols are here si I can finally kick back and relax 😀
It’s good to be back, and because of that I’m think you all may find me using smileys in excess today. *cringes*
Anyway, littleonionwrites has nominated me for the beautiful blogger award quite a while back! Thank you so much 😀 You don’t know how warm you make me feel 🙂 I meant to post this a long long time ago, but as you know just couldn’t find the time (exams can be put to the blame ^.^). So I finally decided to post this now. I simply can’t stop smiling today 😀
This award is given by other bloggers as a token of how much they love reading your blog and enjoy reading your words. Here is the gorgeous award…
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
- Nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers and say a little something about why you love their blog.
1. Pillows-A-La-Mode…I love her blog. Her makes and crafts are amazing, and really creative. Fun to read, it is one of the many blog I simply have to check on a daily basis.
2. Jeyna Grace…Her fanfictions are amazing, as are all of her posts/stories. It is a blog quite worth visiting and her collections of short stories are really worth reading, some of them very touching. 😀
3.The Sleepy Book Nerd...This is one of the newer blogs I have found, but one of best. I love her stories, especially the new ones she is starting seem promising, and her bookreviews are good as well. And the banner on top of her blog is just plain gorgeous. I love it! 😀
4. Life in A Bottle… A lovely blog, and one that I really enjoy reading. What’s so great about her posts is that they all manage to be about something different, and it is a rich assortment of photography, updates on her dog, the occasional craft and paintings. 😀 Which is why she is one of the bloggers with the Beautiful Blogger award!
5. Words That Flow Like Water... If you want a place to read awesome reviews, lovely poems, random music moments it’s Nina’s blog. Go check her out!
6. Taco Kittens… An interesting travel blog, this is another one of awesome blogs I read alot. ^.^ It’s really nice reading about wherever she visits, her photography, and food/visit posts.
7. The Green Dragonfly... Another wonderful blog. Her crafts and crochets are beautiful-all her posts are. I think these words sum her blog up! 🙂
And that’s all for now, folks!
♥ Nirvana ♥