Shayne, over at Feels Like Fiction has nominated me over for the Leibster Blog Award! A new blogger, she has a wonderful blog, with interesting posts that have me hooked, so go check her out. ♥
*salutes proudly* I am pinning this right now onto my chest – Er… actually my blog’s chest…If it actually has a chest? Nevermind, let’s get on with this 😀
1.) Link back to the person who nominated you. ♫
2.) Share 11 facts about yourself. ♫
3.) Answer 11 questions that were asked by the person who nominated you. ♫
4.) Nominate a few bloggers who you think deserve the Liebster Award. ♫
5.) Ask 11 questions to your nominees to answer.♫
6.) Ask your nominees to add that big green Leibster Award shield to their blogs. ♫
- I don’t know if you guys know this already or not, but I’m a guitarist! ^^
- I have a rope swing in my house, and I love swinging on it. Wierd, huh? Just like they have in Bridge To Terebithia.(Okay, maybe without the tyre, and the mysterious mist– but a swing is a swing, and a fun one at that!)
- I’m currently reading The Graveyard Book (Author of Coraline– c’mon, every one of you has seen the movie) and The Serpents Shadow ( FINALLY! It wasn’t available where I live, and where it was, it cost a hell lot of money) How are the books? Is the end to Kane Chronicles satisfying?
- I have an obsession with the Greek goddess Artemis, her dress (I even had one made), her bow and arrows ( I fashioned them out of wooden branches, and I love the annoying Zoe Nightshade!
- Wearing small bows and haircatches in my hair has become my trademark. Everyone knows it is me, and I’m never seen without one.
- I love Calcifer.
- Wierd textures make me wiggle. Maybe I have haptodysphobia
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is the longest word in the English language. 45 letters. Yes, I spend my time looking up wierd words in the English Dictionary! This word is a supposed lung disease caused by inhaling very fine sawdust and ash.
- I am Team Gale. Don’t get me wrong, I love Peeta, but in the first two books Gale definitely wins.
- At night, I spent half the time repeating random words until they lose their meaning, and then wondering why they are called that.
- Food. Books. Music. These are my life. (In material goods of course)
Whew! Hopefully that was interesting enough for you all 🙂
Now for the 11 Questions…
- If you were a super hero, what power would you have?
If I was a superhero, I would choose the Avatar’s superpowers. That way I could fly (Airbending) and bring objects towards me without having to get up, control the four elements and Apparate and Disapparate (aka the Spirit World)
2. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
Sunrises all the way! It is so much more mysterious getting up in the middle of the night – sorry, morning and watching the eternal darkness evolve into light.
Words won’t do the talent of this woman justice. Just watch this video and by the end of it your jaw will be dropping.
4. Describe your perfect day.
Waking up out of bed, seeing it raining outside. Bath in the rain then read my favourite book. Have some icecream cake and pizza then go out to an amusement park and book shopping.
5. What are the top three qualities that would draw you to someone?
Their wit and humour, their love for books, and their ability to be compassionate.
6. What one song will you never get tired of listening to?
I’m Yours, By Jason Mraz. Out of all the songs I have listened to, I get obsessed with listening to them for a few days, but then pretty soon get fed up. I don’t know what it is with this song, but it is the only one that I haven’t gotten tired of listening to so far – a personal best! 😀
7. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night?
I get up, half drench myself in water (yes, I do that) and then spend a few minutes outside staring at the moon and wondering if any werewolf will appear. Then I try to get back to sleep. If that doesn’t work, then I read under the covers till I get sleepy.
8. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
Hmmm… This is hard. I think that would be walking away. Every has seen someone in trouble at one point in their life. It may be in the streets, at school, anywhere but most of the time instead of helping them, you walk away. If everyone would help them instead of ignoring, the world would be a much happier place.
9. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
I’m more likely to go for the second option. I have a hot temper, and whenever I see someone in trouble or getting abused, I stick up for them. This usually gets me into trouble, but I can’t bear it otherwise. It’s the way I am ^^
10. What do you consider unforgivable?
Taking a life and burning/destroying books.
- Are you Team Peeta or Team Gale (If you have read the Hunger games, that is)
- It is the Zombie Apocalypse and can only choose two fictional characters to help you. Who are they and why?
- What is your all time favourite TV series?
- If you could play any instrument in the world, which one would it be?
- While driving in the middle of a desert you come across three places: A book shop, a food shop & a hotel. Which one would you choose, regardless of cost etc. ?
- What do you like having for breakfast?
- What are the three books that you recommend for anyone and everyone?
- Which country/city would you most like to visit?
- Cats or Dogs? Why?
- Why did you begin blogging?
- What is your most favourite post that you have written? (provide link too)
Oooh…I know that there are only eleven questions but I can’t help add this one as well… What is your most prized possession?
Phew! If you are reading this, then congratulations for reading all the way to the bottom. I had no idea that this post would exceed almost 1100 words.
Anyway, as always have a great day!
♥ Nirvana ♥