My list will definitely go like this…
- Uriah (Divergent) Um,what was his last name again? Been a while since I read the series…Ah yes, it’s Pedrad. Anyway, Uriah is funny, sarcastic, and partly the reason why the series is so awesome. He is the one who makes me laugh after I am bawling my eyes out.
- Sadie Kane (Kane Chronicles) Needless to say, no matter what she is the one I would definitely want on a deserted island with me. For three reason. Number one – to see her perform her ever favourite Ha-di spell. Number two – to hear her say how annoying Carter is an simply hear her famous chattering. Number three – have a look at her streaks and combat boots for myself!
- Finnick Odair (Hunger Games) Need I say anything more?
- Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter) Luna Lovegood ROCKS. Totally awesome and one of my most favourite characters in the series! And once I have her around on my deserted island, I can ask her for a pair of Spectrespecs.
- Leo Valdaz (Heroes of Olympus) I’m going to be pretty gloomy on my island so Leo would definitely be the person to cheer me up for a laugh! Most of you probably know that he is one of my favorites from the prophecy of seven.
- Sabrina Grimm (Sisters Grimm) Sabrina Grimm is awesome, full stop. She may get pretty annoying at times but she is definitely on my list. Love seeing her kicking some villainy butt. I was thinking of getting Puck as well, but I’m not very sure about the pranks and horrible things he may do to me!
- Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl) He may be very handy for tips on getting out of my island and just generally being very annoying, with me enjoying his annoyingness.
- Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson + Heroes of Olympus) Again, I don’t want to explain this. Most of us Riordan fans love Annabeth, so I don’t think I need to explain this one 😀
- Cinder (Lunar Chronicles) Give her a few bits and odds and she can fix it. A mechanic and one of my faves yet again she is an awesome kick-ass heroine.
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) Hermione is at the top of my list! (Which kind of ironic cos I saved her for last :P) It would be really fun to have her around, to actually darn meet her, and I think that both of us would really connect.
Yes, I know what you all are thinking! My nerve for publishing a Top Ten Tuesday on a Wednesday. In fact, in some time zones it even may be a Thursday already >.< Sorry! Let me know what you all think. I anticipate your awesome-sauce comments with eager…er…anticipationness? Never mind.
Till next time…