Happy New Year, folks.
I can say with utmost confidence, that 2014 was – dare I say it – a fabulous year. And since I’ve seen resolutions and reviews being passed all around the blogosphere, why not join in.
479872 Reasons Why I Loved 2014*
*Number of actual reasons may vary ever so slightly.
- I met a whole lot of amazing people, the beings on my computer screen and real life who manage to make my life brighter. Hint: If you’re reading this in the first place, you’re awesome. *flings chocolate*
- I joined a lot of new fandoms, like Avatar, Legend of Korra (you can find one of my ravings here), Sherlock (omg. THAT HIATUS >.<), Death Note etc.
- Discovered that people have an unhealthy discussion with crafts from ice-cream sticks. Gods, I get over 11 search terms about ice cream sticks EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Now I don’t even know whether to be annoyed or to be amused.
- Discovered that I have a knack for baking chocolate cakes and proceeded to stuff myself with cake. #noregrets. Cake is good.
- Discovered the food for life: gifs. And then, of course, used them in posts.What else?
- Read some even more awesome series: TMI, Lunar Chronicles, Lemony Snicket, Divergent, Sisters Grimm….And it goes on and on and on.
- Tried NaNo for the first time.
- Read a bit.
- Read some more.
- Got a new sister. Which makes me the eldest of three sisters. And you know how the stories go. Humph. I’ll break the record when I become a world-famous writer, just you see 😉
- I read even more books.
- And more.
- You get the idea.
- Found that animes are the best. Especially Studio Ghibli. I could watch Spirited Away, Arrietty, Howl’s Moving Castle a gazillion times and still beg for more.
- Changed themes:
- I joined the yawning chasm threatening to take control of the bookish empire for good. Otherwise known as: Goodreads!
- Evolved from a craft to book blog
- Found an amazing IRL friend as well as budding writer (you know who you are). In fact, we’re even working on a novel. We’ve uploaded it on Wattpad too. You can read it here if you want to. Bonus points for anyone who does :’)
And that was my year in a long list.